Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pause?


I never felt so good doing something ''wrong'' as on the night that I found myself at your place!
It was like a night out of the world...
...a world where I didn't hv wings, free will, self-opinion, self- love. I realized that I wasn't myself in that world and that u gave me back the wings that I had broken during a long and turbulent flight.
And for some hours, we flied together through our own universe. I felt like our history was ''paused'' and when I wasn't expecting, but when I most needed, you came and... play!!! I don't know if I told u, but I felt so good! Really!
Everything was more than my expectations... because I even had those. And from a ''cool past'' u became more present than ever!
And I must confess that, after that night, I haven't had better present.
Humm... do u think we pressed ''pause'' before I left? lol

To be continued...